Today was our last soccer game. It has been so fun having Grant and Brady on the same team for 2 seasons. This was the first time that we've been undefeated. It's been an exciting season to coach and watch.
Grant will move up to under 10 soccer in the fall, so they'll be on two different teams. I will miss being able to coach both of them, but I know Grant is definitely ready to move on to bigger and better things.

Brady getting ready to score a goal. I'm not the greatest action photographer...I missed the actual goal.

Grant celebrating a perfect season.
The league has a party at the fields on the last game day. They brought in jupiter jumps and had lunch for everyone. So much fun!
This is how Grant chose to slide down the inflatable slide. I don't think he touched the slide at all on his way down. That's my Grant...always looking for his own unique way to do something.
Drew getting ready to slide. Check out those dirty socks! He was running from inflatable to inflatable with no shoes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment