Monday, October 6, 2008

Week in Review



Last week was a really fun week, but I didn't do a great job taking pictures of anything. I guess I was having too much fun to stop and take a picture. Monday night we went to the Tulsa State Fair. We had fun feeding the animals, riding the rides, and eating yummy food.
Tuesday night we went to Glenpool's Homecoming parade. It was a pretty lame parade, but all the floats were throwing candy, so the kids loved it.
Friday night we took Grant and Brady to dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse and then to see Seussical the Musical at the Performing Arts Center. Drew spent the night with Grammie and Gramps because we were pretty sure he wouldn't sit through a musical. It was fun to have a quiet night with just the older kids.
Ben and Alicia and their kids spent Saturday with us and spent the night Saturday night. We cheered Brady on at his soccer game then went to Riverwalk for dinner.
Sunday we were able to have all of my family over for dinner. Typically Nick makes his famous pizza when we all get together, but this time he branched out a little and made calzones for everyone instead. The kids painted pumpkins on Sunday morning and I actually did take a picture of those.
I'll do better taking pictures next week!

2 comments:

Thompson Tattler said...

Wow, what a week. I am tired just from reading about it. How did they like the musical? The Lion King is coming to OKC in the spring and I am looking forward to taking the boys to that.

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins! Maybe this year we will try that instead of the big mess of cutting them up :)