We spent Thanksgiving at my Aunt Suzie and Uncle Steve's house. The weather was gorgeous, so after a delicious meal, we spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine.

Grant goofing off in Emmy's car.

Brent

The girls taking Grant for a ride.

Emmy

Drew and Brent exploring Suzie's flower beds

Grant set up a race course for the little kids.

What's a family get together without a little competition? The adults played basketball--our family's favorite sport.

Suzie and Steve's dog Fancy provided all kinds of entertainment for the kids.

She did trick after trick to get treats from the kids.

Drew wore Brent's bike helmet all afternoon whether or not he was riding the bike. Brent's head is a lot smaller than Drew's, so the helmet was sort of balanced on top of Drew's head.

They finally wore Fancy out. I'm sure she hasn't worked or played that hard ever in her life.
We had a really enjoyable and relaxing Thanksgiving Day. It is so nice to have a day set aside when we can think about all that we are thankful for. I am thankful for so many things, but my family and friends are at the top of my list.
Grammie asked Drew what he was most thankful for, and he said, "my feet".
I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you took time out of your busy day to consider being thankful for your feet, too.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
That sure was a fun day. I am going to use some of the pictures. See you guys tomorrow. Good luck Brady and Grant.
Post a Comment