Thursday, January 15, 2009

Partying with the Girls

Sometimes you just get tired of being the only girl in a house full of boys, so while Drew was at school Thursday, I invited my 3 nieces over for a "girls only" party.
First we painted our toenails. The girls chose pink, and Mazee chose red for me.
Emmy was our official "polish holder".

She was very helpful!

After we sang a few songs and played a few games, we were starving, so they made their own pizzas.
It tasted delicious!

Emmy is starting to act like such a big girl. She wanted to do everything Mazee and Kaylee were doing.

After pizza, we needed dessert, so we made sugar cookies.

Of course we decorated our cookies with pink and purple frosting.
It was such a fun morning with my favorite girls. I hope they'll come back and play with me soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, these pictures are adorable! Thank you so much for planning that special morning with the girls. I know they had a blast.