My nephew Brent just turned 5, and we celebrated with the best birthday party ever! He wanted to go camping, so the entire family met at Tall Chief Cove at Skiatook Lake. It was a party that he and all the other kids won't soon forget. We had a blast!

Emmy wore her life jacket around camp because our campsite was really close to the lake. She's such a cutie.

Garrett was pretty happy to be there as you can tell from his big grin. Grammie and Gramps took Garrett and Emmy home at bedtime, and everyone else stayed and slept in tents. The babies were probably happier at home in bed, and I didn't hear Grammie and Gramps complaining either.

Brady got a ripstick for an early birthday present the day before. He and Grant had a great time riding all over the place. I don't know how they do it...I keep trying and falling. I think it's hard!

After we got our tents set up and had cake and presents, we went to play on the beach.
1 comment:
That party does look like a lot of fun! You are really good at taking pictures Andrea...there were a lot of good pictures here too.
Post a Comment