This was the scene at our house this week. Boxes and more boxes everywhere. We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family who came to help us move our stuff into our storage unit today. We're headed to live with my mom and dad until our other house is finished.
Drew and Brady didn't want to sleep in their empty room tonight, so they convinced Grant to let them sleep in his empty room instead. I had to snap a picture of my 3 snoozing kids on our last weekend here. They were so sweet before falling asleep when they were chatting about all of their favorite memories of this house. Lots of good times!
3 comments:
What do I need to do to post comments on your new house blog? It looks awesome with the roof and everything.
Has it seriously been 7 years? Wow! I hope the transition to your parents' house goes well! That is one good thing about moving is the kids have tons o' fun w/ the boxes:)
Wow, we have known each other a long time. I am happy for that.
Post a Comment