Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OU vs. BYU

Months ago we bought tickets to this game...there was no way we were going to miss out! We're headed to Texas tomorow morning to spend a couple of days at the Great Wolf Lodge before the game. We have friends and lots of family joining us. It seriously has the makings of a perfect weekend.
The only problem is...I love OU football and I'm an Okie through and through, but BYU is my Alma Mater! Who do I cheer for? I'm going to have to go with BYU, but I'll be happy no matter who comes out on top. Brady is going dressed head to toe in OU gear and Grant will be decked out in BYU attire. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, have fun Andrea. You must takea picture of Grant and Brady going head to head. Have a blast!

chelsey said...

Scream extra loud for me! Have a great weekend!