Sunday, November 1, 2009


Next week my dad will begin serving as the President of the Oklahoma City Temple for our church. He and my mom moved into a house in Oklahoma City on Thursday, and it feels really strange to be living in their other house without them. We are going to miss them so much, but we are really thankful for their amazing example. To learn more about temples and what my parents will be doing for the next several years, click here.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

You are so blessed to have parents like them and I am so grateful to have them here serving in this area. I am excited to get to see you guys more often!!
p.s. feel free to come and visit anytime:)

Elizabeth said...

I love your parents (but you already know that). I'm so, so happy they are close by for you to still see them, though!

shimber said...

I have to say I am not surprised at all to learn of this wonderful calling for your parents!

chelsey said...

That's wonderful! What an incredible experience that would be to serve there! We just had a fabulous couple leave our ward to serve in Okalahoma City as service missionaries for the AF base. I hope I can do the same someday with my cute hubby!