Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day

We had an amazing Christmas this year. We moved into our new house just 4 days before Christmas, so that made it really special. We enjoyed Christmas morning hanging out in our pj's and playing with the kids' new toys. Then all my family braved the crazy snowy weather and came over for Christmas dinner later in the day. It was a fun day!
**I'm embarrassed that I only took a couple of pictures at Christmas. It's not like me to not be snapping a picture every few seconds. I think I was still in shock over getting moved in and getting partially unpacked in time to have a normal Christmas. Plus, I still can't find my charger for my camera battery, so these are still lousy pictures from my iphone. **

Waiting to see what Santa brought...

The kids all got skateboards and new scooters for Christmas, but it was so snowy that they couldn't ride them.




Lego Rock Band was the number one present of the year. The kids (and grown ups) have had a blast with it. Playing it in our new media room makes it even more exciting.















Mimi, my 92 year old grandmother, joined us for Christmas day. I love this picture of Mimi with our kids.

No comments: