Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kimberly Clark Field Trip

We were invited to attend this homeschool engineering day at Kimberly Clark. The kids got to learn how toilet paper is made, learn about the different kind of engineers that work at K.C., and they also got to do hands on science experiments and make their own paper. Grant and Brady learned so much and had such a fantastic time. They are now convinced that when they grow up they either want to be some type of engineer, work for Kimberly Clark, or start their own paper company.

But, until that day comes, they are content to make paper at home. Using my blender...
and the bathtub.

Who knew you could make paper out of dryer lint? I bet you all can't wait for your Christmas present from us this year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This field trip looks like so much fun. I've got to get into some homeschool groups so that I can do some age appropriate things with Mazee.

Becky said...

Very cool. I think you are probably the most excellent mom in the world for allowing dryer lint in your blender. LOL!