Sunday, May 2, 2010

U10 Tigers

This season is the 10th season I've coached soccer. It's CRAZY how time flies. I started coaching when Grant was only 6 years old. This has been one of my favorite teams ever. All but 1 of these kids have played soccer or basketball for me in the past, and 5 of the 10 go to church with us. My kids have looked forward to every single practice and game, and I know it's because of the kids on our team. They're a fun, crazy, great group of boys.
We had two games a couple of hours apart a few weeks ago, so the entire team went to Braum's to eat in between games. Nothing like hamburgers, fries and milkshakes to get you ready to play your second game!


Our last game was on Saturday, and I was actually pretty sad because it will be the last time I coach Grant and Brady in soccer. Grant will move up to under 12 next year, and it is way beyond my coaching abilities. I'm so glad we've had these 10 seasons together. I've loved every single minute of it.

No comments: