Our Father's Day this year was a wonderful relaxing day with family. After church all of our family came over for dinner. Nick picked the menu (and cooked it as well), and we had steak, chicken, bacon wrapped chicken and pork tenderloin. I guess meat, meat and more meat is a guy's dream come true.
We also celebrated my dad's and Brady's birthdays since their big day was the day before.
The only picture I took of Nick on Father's Day was this one of him with our three nieces. He definitely has a soft spot for these three cuties.
Brady wanted a chocolate chip cookie cake for his birthday. I can't believe he's already 9!
Brady celebrated his birthday with his friends at Laser Quest a few days earlier. His favorite birthday gift this year was a leopard gecko. He loves that little lizard!
No comments:
Post a Comment