Monday, September 13, 2010

Drew's first soccer game



Drew is playing on a new soccer team this season. It's the cutest little team made up of boys that we go to church with. Erica is such a cute coach and makes it really fun for them. She has so much patience with these crazy little boys!
Go Striking Lightning!!!
Drew is number 3.
Waiting for the kick off.
Taking a goal kick. I love the fierce look on his face. :)
It was so fun to watch their first game. Then we ran to the football stadium for back to back football games where Brady's team won 12-6 and Grant's team won 35-0.
I love sports filled Saturdays!

2 comments:

gilgensteurer said...

Andrea - I hope you read these! I need addresses...Jenette is getting married and I need your address and where do I send your parents? Or have they not started? I get so confused if they've been there a year already or haven't started yet:) Let me know - we're pretty excited for her! It's a guy she knew about 8 years ago and they reconnected and the rest is history. my email is miriam@sunwestdev.com. hope to hear from you soon!

gilgensteurer said...

That was rude of me - I meant to tell you how fun it is to see your boys doing all those fun OK things...waterski, football, soccer! Brings back lots of memories. We're working on the 2nd generation skiers - Amy's boys are quite good but we have a lot of 10 and unders we're trying to convince it's fun! Anyway - about your last one in school...time to have another? Just jokin'!! Say hi to all of your family from the Steurers