Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baby Shower

Lauren, Lacey, Kressyda and me
(either I'm really tall, or my friends are really short!)

Really yummy shower food!


Tonight we had a baby shower for my friend Kressyda at my house. She's having a girl, so naturally I LOVED all the adorable pink clothes and hairbows she received. We don't have a lot of pink around our house! It was fun to have so many friends over to celebrate. Lauren and Lacey
made all the food and it was delicious!

During the shower, Nick and the boys went out for pizza and to see "Horton Hears a Who" for the second time. The kids were exhausted after a soccer game, a birthday party at Bounce U, and then movie and pizza night with dad. It was definitely a busy Saturday, so I'm hoping for a restful Sunday.

1 comment:

Lacey* said...

Hey Andrea..that picture turned out cute! I might have to steal it for my blog...You guys did a great job on the shower..it was good to see you again!
Lacey