Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wii Bowling Tournament

We also had a Wii Bowling Tournament on MLK Day. They made a tournament bracket, and even a t-shirt for the winner.


I love the look of concentration on Brady's face.

They're still good friends after the game. :)

Drew and Brent were even in on the action. Drew is completely obsessed with the Wii. He would play it all day if I would let him.

Everyone always wants to play against me, and I'm not sure why. Could it possibly be because I ALWAYS lose? I really need to practice.
Brother vs. Brother
Semi-finals
Shaking hands before the final face off. That's right--Drew made it all the way to the finals. Look at Brady's face in the background--you can see just how happy he was to have been beaten by Drew in the semi-finals. He kept saying, "But he's only 4!"

And the winner is...

My sweet little Drew defeated his mom and 5 other boys to become our official Wii Bowling Champ. He wears his t-shirt proudly!

I love to hang out with my boys! I'm as happy as they are when school's out.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I loved that post! Drew looks so happy. It sounds like you guys had a blast. Good for you!

M & M + 4 said...

Oh my...that is GREAT!

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Drew! Big things are often done by little people!:)

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh so much! Drew is such an awesome kid!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I think that the bowling looked like it was so fun! I love that you even had a t-shirt for the winner! You're family knows how to have fun! Thanks for all the great ideas!