Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine PJ's

Every year my mom comes up with creative red items to give the boys for Valentine's Day. This year, one of the things included in their packages were these cute red pajama shorts. I wanted to take a picture of them in their new pj's for Grammie to see, and it turned into quite the picture taking adventure. Honestly, these boys can turn anything into a party. They're always looking for a way to have fun.



Standing up straight and then falling flat on your face is apparently hilarious.


Guess what? Falling backwards is pretty fun, too.



These kids are silly, and it's always an adventure at our house, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my boys!

2 comments:

M & M + 4 said...

So cute, cute, cute! Your family will LOVE these pictures when they are all grown up. I hope to be such a sweet grandma like your mom is.

Elizabeth said...

Is that a headboard, Andrea? :) Those boys are so fun! Your mom is such a sweetie and wish I could rent her for a year:) We miss y'all!