Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School!

Today is the last day of school! It's been a really great year. Grant and Brady have both had amazing teachers, and that has made this school year a wonderful experience. They are ready for summer and so am I. I'm anxious for all the adventures that summer brings, and I especially can't wait to hit the pool and the lake.
Grant leaving for his last day of 3rd grade
This is Brady on the last day of school. SO SICK! Poor kid started throwing up so I gave him his epi pen because I thought he was having an allergic reaction. Turns out it must have been a virus or food poisoning because he kept throwing up anyways. He spent his last day of school in bed with a stomach ache and a sore leg from an epi pen that he didn't need after all. What a lousy way to end the year!



No comments: