Friday, May 1, 2009

They grow up so fast

Since we're getting ready to sell our house, I've been cleaning out closets and getting rid of stuff we don't use anymore. Last night I decided to tackle our game closet. As my pile of games and toys that the boys have outgrown grew, I started to realize just how much they've grown up since we moved into this house. I got a little teary eyed thinking about all the great memories we've had here. Brady was only 18 months old and Grant was 3 when we moved in. They've certainly grown up since then. Our days of diapers and sippy cups are over, but hopefully those memories will last forever. I have loved every moment of raising these precious little boys (yes, even the hard moments), and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I can't wait to see what the next 9 years will bring.
Grant 5, Brady 4, Drew 6 months


First day of pre-k for Brady and kindergarten for Grant


Drew 8 months

Drew 18 months


2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Since I can't come see your new house, I hope you'll put pictures on the blog! Pretty exciting stuff.

Elizabeth said...

OH, I got teary-eyed! I especially remember chunk-o Drew:) We miss y'all tons and hope to see you in Nauvoo (if it works out)!