Friday, April 11, 2008

My silly boy!




Today I was standing in the checkout line at Sam's Club, and I could hear people laughing behind me. I glanced at Drew and noticed he was playing peek-a-boo with an older couple behind us. Then, as I was unloading our groceries out of the cart, I heard more laughter. Drew was making silly faces and very silly noises at the lady in the next line over. She obviously thought he was hilarious which made him act even more crazy. As we were leaving the store, he said, "I make people laugh just like Tom and Jerry." Grant and Brady love to watch "Tom and Jerry" cartoons, and they crack up at the funny parts. Apparently Drew has noticed and decided that Tom and Jerry are great role models. He's such a funny boy!

1 comment:

Hawkins Family said...

What a kid! I love the silly comments kids make! They come up with the most creative things!