Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cub Scout Camp

Grant has been lucky enough to go to cub scout day camp all week. This is his second year to go, and it's quite an adventure. The parents have been taking turns going with the kids, so I was able to go all day on Tuesday and Thursday. Luckily I have great friends (thanks Kressyda and Stephanie) and a great mom who were willing to help out with Brady and Drew so I could go play at scout camp.


Getting ready to go on the zip line
Baiting his hook with a juicy worm
Waiting patiently to catch something
Playing marbles with McKay, Dusty and Cole
Shooting BB's
Archery
Good shot!
Chariot Races
The undefeated chariot racing team

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great pics. Thursday looked like a ton of fun! Those chariots look great. I'm glad they had so much fun.

Alicia said...

Looks like so much fun Grant. we are sure proud of you.