Sunday, June 29, 2008

Only 2 pictures all week???

It's been a slow week for pictures. We've done a lot of fun things like swimming, going to the park, going to Bounce U, playing 2 basketball games, storytime at the library, and having a lazy movie afternoon while it rained outside, but I haven't taken my camera anywhere. That's so unusual for me. I'm usually snapping pictures of anything and everything. I'll do better next week! Here are the 2 pictures I did take this past week.
Everytime Nick gives Brady a haircut, he teases him that he's going to leave it in a mohawk like this. You can see how impressed Brady is.
I just had to share this chore chart that is making my summer so much easier. My friend Monica (see Monica's vinyl on my favorite blog list) made it for me, and I love it! Amazingly, now that the chores are on a fun chart, my kids seem to think the chores are fun, too. We rotate them everyday, and we have 20 different chores to choose from. A clean house AND happy children...what could be better?

No comments: