Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lake Trip

Nick having some fun on the wakeboard
Grant got a chance to drive the boat by himself for the first time.
Grant took Heather and Brady for a fun ride on the tube.
Steve and Mazee going for a little bit slower ride
Drew and I getting ready to take off
Grant and Nick are the two daredevils in the family
Huge wipe out!

3 comments:

chelsey said...

Remember the time you rented the boat out on Deer Creek? I haven't been waterskiing since! I enjoy it, but don't get out to do it! Isn't it great when the kids are old enough to start enjoying the same outdoor activities you do? Looks like you had a fun weekend! Nice wipeout Nick! Hope nothing broke!

Freedom said...

Now that looks like fun. I have never been.

Hawkins Family said...

Uh Andrea.....stop making me jealous cause I can't do anything about it right now!!! =o)