Friday, August 22, 2008

Darth Vader

Last Friday Grant and Brady had Cole and Micah over for a sleepover. We took all the boys to see the new Star Wars movie. The next night, Nick thought it would be funny to set up this Darth Vader in the corner of Grant's room while Grant was in the shower. When Grant went into his room, he flipped on the light, saw a 5 foot tall Darth Vader in the corner of his room, and took off running down the hallway screaming. It was hilarious because Grant is always playing pranks on the rest of us. I'm sure Grant is already plotting a way to get back at Nick. Those two are so much alike. There is never a dull moment in a house of 4 boys!

4 comments:

M & M + 4 said...

soooooooo funnnnnnyyyyy!!!

Hawkins Family said...

HA, wish I could have seen that one! You guys are fun!

chelsey said...

Brent took Geoff to see the new star wars movie too. Geoff loves the lego star wars stuff. Nick going to have to be careful with the pranks as the boys get older, huh!

Julie H. said...

That is so Nick. I love it! I think I'd be on pins and needles in your household.