I know I mentioned in my last post what a prankster Grant is, so now I'm going to comment on what a sweetheart he is. Instead of having his friends bring presents to his party, he decided to have them bring money to donate to The Children's Hospital Foundation at St. Francis Hospital. He had seen a video about a 7 year old girl that was being treated for cancer at this local hospital, and it really touched him. The foundation is currently raising money to build a new playground area for the sick children, and Grant wanted to donate money to help the cause. Thanks to his generous friends, he raised almost $200.
We are so proud of Grant's generosity. He's a great example to his little brothers, and we can't believe that next week he'll be turning 9. How time flies!
1 comment:
Grant, you're a sweetheart! What a blessing it is to a parent to have a child recoginze the needs of others and put someone else first. Not enough kids do that these days. Kudos to you Andrea and Nick! Sounds like you're raising a great kid!
Post a Comment