Drew we love you! that is so funny
Thanks for another great laugh!!!
Drew I bet you have a wonderful voice, maybe someday you will share it with us! Love you Grandma Spinar
It was too cute. At least you can hear them singing in your movie. Mine didn't quite pick up the sound so well.
Andrea, I love it! You tell the incident so well, and Drew's comment that you didn't have to come as he wasn't planning to sing is too hilarious. I wonder if he just thought the song was too silly to sing or something.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Drew we love you! that is so funny
Thanks for another great laugh!!!
Drew I bet you have a wonderful voice, maybe someday you will share it with us! Love you Grandma Spinar
It was too cute. At least you can hear them singing in your movie. Mine didn't quite pick up the sound so well.
Andrea, I love it! You tell the incident so well, and Drew's comment that you didn't have to come as he wasn't planning to sing is too hilarious. I wonder if he just thought the song was too silly to sing or something.
Post a Comment